Monday, September 8, 2008

Girls Day at the Beach



I'm trying to catch up on my blog, because we had to get a new camera!  Here are a few highlights from the end of summer...In August, Ava and I were able to spend a fun day at the beach with some of my friends that I teach with -- Megan and her daughter Calla, Haley and her daughter Addison, and Sarah and her daughter Alaina. Haley spoiled us all by inviting us to her in-laws beautiful home on Lake Michigan, where we enjoyed watching the girls on the beach and then had lunch together. It was so nice to catch up before we begin the school year -- Haley, we miss you so much!  

1 comment:

Scot and Melissa said...

Glad to see updated pictures on your blog!! It is fun to keep up with friends and family! How fun to have friends with daughters the same age as Ava!