Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family Addition



Because I've been so behind on our blog, I've completely left out the newest addition to our family!  We've been wanting another pet since Josie died about a year and a half ago, but just weren't ready to take on the challenge right after Ava was born.  Just over a month ago, we picked out another Jack Russel terrier, which we named Abby.  I'm still adjusting to the puppy stage and "potty training", as she is an indoor dog (it's like having another kid!).  Ava loves having Abby around for a playmate, even though she doesn't always know how to handle her very nicely.  I've only taken a few pics of the puppy with Ava -- as you can see, they get into mischief together!

4 comments:

Jeff and Nicki Westra said...

Hey, I just read your blog about anticipating another girl. Ava and baby number two will have sooo much fun together! We are very excited for you guys.

Abby Perdok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scot and Melissa said...

Erin,

I am so glad to see our updates! How fun to have a new puppy. Looks like Ava loves having a new play mate. Good Luck w/the new puppy!!!

Courtney said...

Hey Erin! Just stopping by to say hi and that Ava is the cutest thing, I love her hair! When are you due with the second? Congrats!