Friday, July 16, 2010

John - Age 23, Michigan






I thought it would be fun to participate in Kelly's "Show Us Your Life" Friday by introducing my single younger brother, John.  Because he lives right around the corner from us, we are lucky to spend lots of time with him!  My two daughters, Ava and Emma, absolutely adore their "Uncle John" and love that he visits so often to read a book, give a treat, or wrestle on the floor.  He's a wonderful uncle to his nieces and nephew!
John also enjoys spending time outdoors.  If he's not with family, he's probably on a boat fishing, hunting during deer season, goose season, and whatever other "hunting seasons" there can possibly be!  In the summers, he spends all of his time working on my cousins' farm, along with my husband.  During the fall and winter, he's been taking classes and still determining what career he hopes to pursue.  

Though he's my younger brother, I admire and respect him so much for how much he's grown, emotionally and spiritually, over the years!  He's an amazing person, who we continually pray will find an equally amazing woman to spend his life with some day!  If interested, please leave your info in a comment.

3 comments:

Beth said...

send him my way. :) i live in greenville, sc which i know is pretty far, but i'm trying to keep an open mind and what have i got to lose, right?

feel free to take a look at my blog. there are tons of pics on there of me and info, etc. or here is my email too.

http://sweetbef.blogspot.com
sweetbefblog@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

My name is Jessica, I am 21 years old and I am also from Michigan. I work full time as a nanny and go to school full time.

I don't have a blog but here is my email address: jessicamae21@gmail.com

Scot and Melissa said...

Welcome back to blogging....I love the idea of introducing your family...I hope you are able to help John find a great gal!!!